08 June 2011

CHAOTIQUE #1 STILL AVAILABLE


So, I've been working on putting together Chaotique #2; there is a slew of kick-ass people working on a slew of creative slaw for it. I am totally stoked. If you missed the first one, I still have about 140 copies left, so you should buy one.

Printed over the summer of 2008, Chaotique #1 features 64 pages of comics, essay and short fiction/nonfiction from myself, Eric Cunningham, Nick Dreyer, Matt Bailey and some other dudes. If you feel it necessary to point out that there is no work present from female contributors, don't. I'm well aware of that and have taken measures to harass some non-flaky chicks to draw/write shit for #2. Really.

Topics span the gamut from boobs to political apathy. Not for children or squares.






No comments:

Post a Comment