15 December 2008

Hello!

I figured starting a blog would be a good way to bide some time as I gradually get around to overhauling the Dreyer Press website, and a good, lazy way to post news / updates after the site goes up anyhow. Win-win.

My name is Chris; I started a printing business out of my garage in August of 2007. In the last 16 months I have produced some awesome work, acquired an antique C&P letterpress, and have embarked upon my life's goal of 'making cool stuff.' 

I run a 1-color offset press and a 10x15 Chandler and Price letterpress, utilizing vegetable-based inks, recycled paper, and low-impact press chemistry.

I intend to post news, recent projects, micro-essays on relevant topics here; most likely the good stuff will at some point be archived on the website (http://www.dreyerpress.com) but posting stuff here will be MUCH easier than digging around in html or Flash.

So. There you have it.

Enjoy.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment